Field trips are now closed. Please contact the field trip leaders directly regarding any further questions on field trips. Field trip leader contact details can be found on the individual field trip webpage accessible via the links provided below.
Pre-Congress field trips
Post- Congress field trips
- Minimum and Maximum numbers apply. If field trips don’t go ahead, your payment will be fully refunded. Please check each field trip itinerary for what is included and excluded in the field trip price.
- Participants will need to book and pay for field trips with the Congress Secretariat. Field trips have a maximum capacity and your place will be confirmed in the order that your booking is received.
- Bookings close 30 September 2014. Please contact the field trip leaders directly from 1 October regarding any further questions on field trips. Field trip leader contact details can be found on the individually field trip webpage accessible via the links provided below.
- Prices for field trips are listed on each field trip page. All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Full payment of the field trip fee must be made at the time of booking (for payment by credit card) or within 14 Days (for payment by EFT or cheque). Payments after 15 September 2014 will only be accepted by credit card.
- Participants will need to organise their own flights, travel and accommodation to the location where the field trip is to commence. We recommend closely reviewing the details of the field trip itinerary prior to booking. Note that all itineraries are subject to change before and during the field trip.
- Participants need to be aware of the local weather and climate of the areas your field trip will visit. Australia has a diverse climate that could be hot and dry, cold or wet. See the Bureau of Meteorology website for November average temperatures throughout Australia.
- Field trip itineraries may be altered or cancelled due to bad weather at any time prior to or during the trip.
- Field trips will be conducted in English except where otherwise noted.
- Field trips include outdoor activities and travel. Participants need to be aware and accept that there are inherent risks associated with outdoor activities.
- Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance.
- Click this link to view the Cancellation Policy and Disclaimers.